Sunday, June 6, 2010

Champéry, Switzerland

Yesterday I went to Champéry, Switzerland. It's a small Swiss mountain village that is perfect for snowboarding in the Winter and hiking in the summer. Here are a couple of pictures...


If you look carefully, you'll notice that I'm not in either picture. That is because my friend Devin forgot me in the car! Can you believe that!?! It was 80 degrees and he left me in the car to suffer while he enjoyed a nice day in the sun with his girlfriend. I was mad the whole drive home.

But don't worry...everything is okay now since he promised to take me to Melbourne, Australia this week! I'll be sure to upload some pictures ASAP!

1 comment:

  1. Flat Stanley and Devin,

    What a great way to chronicle your travels and make it easy for us to enjoy it too. Looking forward to your trip to Australia. What a wonderful adventure! I'm so jealous!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete